Co-operation Regulations – Publishers
These Regulations shall set the rules of co-operation between:
Cube Group S.A., with its principal place of business in Warsaw (02-061) at Wawelska 14, entered in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the Regional Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register, with the number KRS 0000253256, NIP (taxpayer’s ID) 661-225-95-31 and with a share capital of 809 952,90 PLN, paid in full, referred hereinafter to as NS.
The Publisher herewith accepts the conditions of the Regulations and agrees to co-operate with NS in compliance with these Regulations.
The Regulations shall set the conditions of co-operation between NS and the Publisher, in force since 1 February 2015. NS shall publicise the advertising materials presented in the Internet by the Publisher. The Regulations shall set the conditions of broadcasting advertising material and the rules of clearing accounts between NS and the Publisher.
1. The Publisher – a natural person, a legal person or an organisation unit with no legal personality whose legal capacity is statutorily recognised, broadcasting advertisements online, who has met the conditions set under these Regulations necessary to get the Publisher status .
2. The website (WWW site) – a document placed in the Internet at an individual URL address, created in one of the varieties of the SGML language (HTML, XML), interpreted on the User side with the help of a browser.
3. Internet service – a set of mutually related websites, with shared content, graphical outline and IT mechanisms.
4. Target Link – an element placed in an internet transmission (website, internet application, mailing, etc.), the Clicking of which causes directing to the Target Website.
5. Target Website – a website indicated in the Affiliate Programme to which the Target Link directs after Clicking.
6. Advertising Creation – a set of advertising materials (including graphical, text and mailing creations) made available in the Affiliate Programme and used exclusively for the implementation of the Affiliate Programme in compliance with its terms and conditions. Advertising Creations are made available on the NS Server or in the form of contents and graphics which the User may download from the Affiliate Programme.
7. NS Server – the server on which Advertising Creations are placed. Advertising Creations placed on the NS server are broadcast after broadcasting codes, individualised for each Publisher provided by NS have been downloaded and placed on the Publisher’s Website.
8. Affiliate Programme – a set of individualised rules concerning co-operation between NS and the Publisher. NS, using the Affiliate Programme Network, makes available the Platform, the Advertising Creations, Target Links and other materials to the Publisher and presents the rules and requirements applicable to each Publisher participating in the Affiliate Programme. The rules are set individually for a given Affiliate Programme or for each advertised product or service present in a given Affiliate Programme.
9. Affiliate Programme Network – a platform connecting Affiliate Programmes with Publishers available at the address www.NetSales.pl to logged in Publishers.
10. Platform – all technological solutions made available by NS with the intention to implement the Affiliate Programme.
11. Advertiser – an entity which has entered into a service agreement with NS, covering the development of the Affiliate Programme and making it available to Publishers.
12. Publisher’s Website – the website on which the link to the Target Website is placed by the Publisher participating in the Affiliate Programme.
13. User – a person who carries out activities in the form of Clicking in the advertisement placed on the Publisher’s Website redirecting to the Target Website.
14. Clicking – in the Affiliate Programme means manual activation of the Target Link on the Publisher’s Website by the User.
15. Sell-Lead – means carrying out the activity determined in the Affiliate Programme by the User who visited the Target Website via the Publisher’s Website in conditions regulated in the Affiliate Programme, resulting in making the User obliged to buy a product or service on the Target Website.
16. Lead – means carrying out an activity determined in the Affiliate Programme, other than a Sell-Lead, by the User who visited the Target Website via the Publisher’s Website in conditions regulated in the Affiliate Programme. A Lead can be, for example, filling in a form, a questionnaire or any other activity other than Sell-Lead.
17. Traffic – this definition covers correct Page Views, Clicking, Leads and Sell-Leads.
18. Validation – verification of Traffic by the Advertiser or NS.
19. Artificial Traffic – this term covers incorrect Page Views, Clicking, Leads and Sell-Leads, in particular, those generated as a consequence of artificial triggering of the Target Link, the use of generating traffic engines and other programmes or methods. This definition also extends to Clicking, Leads and Sell-Leads obtained as a result of the Users being motivated by the Publisher to do this by sending unordered commercial information (spam), misleading messages, additional incentives, including but not limited to rewarding the User, unless the Publisher has presented in advance to NS a planned manner of motivating Users and received a written consent from NS to its use.
20. Settlement Panel – a part of the Affiliate Programme Network which includes among other things information on funds earned by the Publisher in the Affiliate Programmes implemented by the Publisher.
§3 Conditions of Participation
1. The Publisher status is obtained by completing the process of registration in the Affiliate Programme Network through, among other steps:
a) filling in the registration form available in the Affiliate Programme Network with correct data,
b) acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Regulations,
c) sending a copy of required documents to NS,
d) obtaining NS authorisation.
2. Clicking the “Register!” or “Send” button in the process of completion of the registration form means unconditional acceptance of all provisions under these Regulations. Failure to accept the provisions under these Regulations shall prevent obtaining the Publisher status and participation in the Affiliate Programmes.
3. All data provided in the registration form will be recorded in the Affiliate Programme Network.
4. The Publisher will be notified of authorisation granted by NS as referred to in clause 1 (d) above via email to the address indicated by the Publisher while filling in the registration form.
5. The email address indicated in the registration form and recorded in the Affiliate Programme Network shall be the basic channel of communication between NS and the Publisher.
6. Any change of the email address recorded in the Affiliate Programme Network will have to be reported by the Publisher, and the change must be confirmed by NS.
7. The fact that authorisation has been obtained from NS does not mean that NS has granted consent to concluding an agreement (referred hereinafter to as: Agreement) with the Publisher on the conditions determined under these Regulations and the rules set in the Affiliate Programmes the Publisher is granted access to. The Agreement is concluded upon obtaining the authorisation as referred to in the preceding sentence.
8. The Publisher shall not become NS’s representative or subcontractor as a consequence of signing the Agreement. The Publisher shall be responsible to third parties for any consequences of the Publisher’s actions connected with the participation in the Affiliate Programme.
§4 Affiliate Programme
1. Obtaining the Publisher status does not mean that the Publisher may participate in all Affiliate Programmes. Participation in some Affiliate Programmes requires an additional authorisation from NS. The Publisher acknowledges that some of the Affiliate Programmes provided by NS can be unavailable to the Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network.
2. Authorisation to participate in an Affiliate Programme which requires obtaining an additional authorisation from NS will begin after the Publisher sends an application to a given Affiliate Programme via the Affiliate Programme Network.
3. By joining a given Affiliate Programme the Publisher agrees to unexceptionally accept all the rules and requirements concerning that Affiliate Programme.
4. If the Publisher wishes to send a mailing parcel as part of implementation of the Affiliate Programme, the Publisher shall without any exceptions first obtain NS’s consent for such mailing. To obtain the consent as referred to in the preceding sentence, it is absolutely necessary to obtain a confirmation from the Affiliate Programme Network before Advertising Creations are chosen to be sent as mailing, that the addressees of the mailing have agreed to receiving commercial information, send a test parcel to NS and receive NS’s approval.
5. In some cases NS allows the use of other Advertising Creations than those indicated in the Affiliate Programme. However, each use of such Advertising Creations shall be subject to obtaining NS’s consent.
6. NS reserves the right to block the Publisher’s further participation in a given Affiliate Programme at their own discretion. Provisions of these Regulations concerning the ending of the Affiliate Programme will be used respectively to block the Publisher’s participation in a given Affiliate Programme.
7. NS also reserves the right to withhold or end a given Affiliate Programme at any time.
§5 Rights and Obligations of NS
1. NS shall monitor the Traffic from the Publisher’s Websites to the Target Websites. The Traffic obtained following Validation will be used as the basis for determining the Publisher’s remuneration.
2. NS shall provide the Publisher online in the Affiliate Programme Network, after logging in, with access to Traffic statistics.
3. NS shall sum up agreed settlement periods and settle accounts with Publishers according to the rules set under § 7 of these Regulations.
§6 Rights and Obligations of the Publisher
1. The Publisher shall check the email address provided by them in the Affiliate Programme Network on a current basis for current communication with NS. If NS sends an email message to the address as referred to in the preceding sentence, this means that the message has been successfully delivered to the Publisher.
2. NS shall not be responsible for undelivered email messages sent by NS to the Publisher to the email address registered in the Affiliate Programme Network, for example, in the cases when the Publisher’s address is incorrect, the mail server which supports the Publisher’s email box blocks incoming messages or is inaccessible, and in any other cases when the lack of delivery of the message is not due to NS’s fault.
3. The Publisher who is a business entity, prior to joining the Affiliate Programme, shall state in the process of registration their full company name, the KRS (National Court Register) number or registration number in the business register (if they have one), company’s address and correspondence address, if it is different from the company address, NIP (taxpayer’s ID) and REGON (National Official Business Register) numbers, email address and the name of their authorised representative, and state whether they are exempted from VAT on the grounds of article 113, clause 1 of the VAT Act of 11 March 2004. The Publisher shall also send via email any documents required by NS to prove the authenticity of the data stated by the Publisher.
4. The Publisher who is not a business entity, prior to joining the Affiliate Programme, shall state in the process of registration their full name, registered permanent residence address and correspondence address, if it is different from the registered residence address, PESEL (Polish population registration number) and email address, and send a copy of the pages from their identity card to make it possible for NS to identify the person. The Publisher shall also send via email any documents required by NS to prove the authenticity of the data stated by the Publisher.
5. The Publisher shall promptly notify NS of any changes in the registration data as referred to in clauses 3 and 4 above, and shall send to NS documents to prove the existence of the changes.
6. The Publisher herewith represents that all data stated by them in the registration process or later in the Affiliate Programme Network are correct and complete and in compliance with applicable legal regulations.
7. The Publisher declares that the bank account number stated in the Affiliate Programme Network will be the right number for NS to make transfers to in connection with the settlement of accounts with the Publisher.
8. The number of the Publisher’s bank account to which NS will make transfers as part of settlement of accounts can be changed, on condition that the Publisher has sent a written request for change to NS and received the change confirmation from NS.
9. The Publisher shall not transfer its rights or obligations under the Agreement as a whole or in part upon any third party without a prior written consent from NS.
10. The Publisher represents that they will carry out any advertising activity as part of implementation of the Affiliate Programme only on the Publisher’s Websites reported by the Publisher and accepted by NS in the Affiliate Programme Network. Any advertising activity as part of implementation of the Affiliate Programme on any websites other than those reported by the Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network and accepted by NS shall constitute a breach of these Regulations and prevent the right to receive remuneration as referred to in §7.
11. The Publisher shall be solely responsible for the compliance of the Publisher’s Websites with these Regulations and with all generally applicable legal regulations.
12. The Publisher represents that they hold the rights to all works published on the Publisher’s Website and that these works are not in breach of any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, and that these works and information cannot be deemed as violating any third-party interests or prohibited. The Publisher also represents that the owner of the rights to the information and works on the Publisher’s Website and also of the rights to publish the personal image and/or data, has granted consent to the publication thereof, and the Publisher has an adequate proof of this consent and will show it upon each demand from NS.
13. The Publisher undertakes that they shall not in any way generate or contribute to the generation of Artificial Traffic to Target Websites.
14. The Publisher shall have the right to encourage other Publishers do co-operate with NS. The Publisher shall receive a commission fee according to the rules set in the Affiliate Programme for attracting a new Publisher, which shall mean registration of a new Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network and authorisation granted to such new Publisher by NS.
15. The Publisher shall promptly remove the Advertising Creations from the Publisher’s Websites for all withheld or closed Affiliate Programmes.
16. NS shall notify of withholding or closing an Affiliate Programme only those Publishers who have generated Traffic in the given Affiliate Programme to the email address stated by the given Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network.
17. Broadcasting Advertising Creations in a withheld or closed Affiliate Programme shall not give rise to the right to receive remuneration or any other benefits from NS.
18. NS, after three days of sending the information as referred to in clause 16 above, shall have the right to replace the Advertising Creations placed on NS Server in the closed or withheld Affiliate Programme with NS self-promoting advertisement. The Publisher shall not receive remuneration for broadcasting NS self-promoting advertisements.
19. A Publisher agrees that neither they nor the entities associated with the Publisher will not take the direct cooperation with Advertisers and any other entities associated with the Advertiser in the emission of online advertising during the Affiliate Program once in 6 months after its expiry. In the case of a direct cooperation, NS has the right not to pay compensation for a given settlement period. By a related entity shall be understood any person, company or other entity having business or family relations with that party, including in particular (i) the spouse, relatives and in-laws, regardless the degree of kinship or affinity, (ii) any company or any other entity controlled directly or indirectly by a party or the persons referred to above, in particular the company that is subsidiary or related to the party within the art. 4 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code where a party or persons referred to above obtain economic benefits.
1. NS shall determine the conditions for remunerating the Publisher in a given Affiliate Programme, and the Publisher shall accept these conditions, which shall become an integral part of the Agreement, upon joining a given Affiliate Programme.
2. The amount used as the base for determining the Publisher’s remuneration shall be stated in the report available to the Publisher in the Settlement Panel after logging in to NS website, covering Traffic after Validation.
3. The Publisher, prior to sending settlement documents to NS, shall accept the sum of Remuneration received by clicking the “Pay out” or “Pay” button in the Settlement Panel, and then send the settlement documents stating the accepted amounts. The activities as referred to in the preceding sentence cannot be taken more frequently than 1 time (once) a settlement period as referred to in clause 5 below.
4. Settlement documents shall be sent via the Settlement Panel in which NS allows the Publisher to directly send the documents in the electronic form.
5. The Publisher’s Remuneration for services provided as part of the Affiliate Programme, subject to the provision under clause 6 below, shall be the amount due for the Traffic generated with the use of the Publisher’s Website after Validation, registered in a given settlement period, which shall be 1 (one) month, provided that in that period the amount will be at least:
a) for a PLN account = 100 PLN (the amount in words: one hundred Polish zlotys)
b) for a EUR account = 40 EUR (the amount in words: forty euros)
c) for a USD account = 50 USD (the amount in words: fifty US dollars)
d) for a CZK account = 800 CZK (the amount in words: eight hundred Czech korunas)
VAT shall be added to this amount adequately, if applicable.
6. In the case of natural persons who do not run a business, an advance income tax will be deducted from the remuneration. The Publisher shall individually settle the taxes due on income from other sources as referred to in article 20, clause 1 of the Personal Income Tax Act of 26 July 1991 on the grounds of a PIT-8C form received from NS, which shall be sent by the end of February in the year that follows the year in which the remuneration was paid. PIT-8C shall be sent to the address stated to NS.
7. No remuneration shall be due to the Publisher, even if the Traffic has undergone Validation, if this is Artificial Traffic or if the Advertiser has withdrawn the Validation, in particular in cases when the User has withdrawn from buying the goods or service vie the Target Website or has completed a form or questionnaire or carried out any other activity other than Sell-Lead available on the Target Website in an incorrect or untruthful manner.
8. The Publisher shall issue an invoice, a bill or any other document covering the Publisher’s remuneration calculated on the basis of these Regulations and the Affiliate Programme in a given settlement period within the deadline set under generally applicable regulations.
9. The remuneration due to the Publisher shall be paid in the electronic form on the basis of the invoice, bill or any other document issued by the Publisher in compliance with clause 3 above, within 7 (seven) days of the date of Validation and payment of remuneration by the Advertiser to NS, to the Publisher’s bank account, provided that the remuneration shall only be paid, if the amount, jointly with the amount due for the previous settlement period or several settlement periods, shall be at least:
a) for a PLN account = 100 PLN (the amount in words: one hundred Polish zlotys)
b) for a EUR account = 40 EUR (the amount in words: forty euros)
c) for a USD account = 50 USD (the amount in words: fifty US dollars)
d) for a CZK account = 800 CZK (the amount in words: eight hundred Czech korunas)
If, in a given settlement period, the amount does not exceed the minimum amount stated in the preceding sentence, it shall automatically be added to the amount due for the next settlement period. The Publisher shall not receive any interest on the amounts due but unpaid on the basis of this provision.
10. If, after the date of issue of the invoice, bill or any other documents on the basis of which the remuneration is paid for a given settlement period, an event is revealed or occurs that makes it necessary to reduce the remuneration due to the Publisher as compared to the amount on the basis of which the Publisher issued the invoice or bill, i.e. in particular, if it occurs that the remuneration indicated by the Publisher has been calculated on the basis of Artificial Traffic or the Advertiser has withdrawn the Validation, then NS shall notify the Publisher of this fact via email, stating the reduced amount, and the Publisher shall adjust the issued invoice, bill or such other document to state the amount of the remuneration due to the Publisher. NS will then be obliged to pay the due remuneration at the amount following the adjustment. If the remuneration has already been paid to the Publisher at an amount before the adjustment, the surplus shall be deducted by NS at the time of the next payment to the Publisher or shall be paid back, if the Publisher within the next 2 (two) subsequent months fails to generate as part of the due remuneration at least the minimum amount as specified in clause 9 above or if the Agreement is terminated before the settlement. In this case the surplus shall be paid back within 14 days of any of these events.
11. Each Publisher as part of settlement of payments with NS shall have the right to open four currency accounts, and the Publisher shall choose one currency in which the settlement will be made for each of such accounts.
12. Payments from the Publisher’s account shall be made by NS in the currency chosen by the Publisher. If a campaign is in a different currency than the settlement with the Publisher, the following shall apply:
a) The contractual exchange rate provided in attachment no. 1 to these regulations.
b) The contractual exchange rates can be changed at least 2 weeks in advance, of which NS shall notify the Publisher. The changed exchange rate shall apply to all settlements.
c) The currency is chosen at the time of the first logging in to the Payment Panel, which can be found on platnosci.netsales.pl
13. Each Publisher shall have the right to open a maximum of four accounts, one for each currency:
a) Each of the accounts shall have a fixed currency which cannot be changed,
b) Article 7, clause 9 of the regulations shall apply with regard to payment of remuneration due to the Publisher on each of the currency accounts,
c) A campaign shall be settled on the account on which the activities were carried out. It is impossible to transfer funds to an account kept in a different currency or held by another Publisher.
d) Settlements are made in the payment panel in compliance with the guidelines set under these regulations,
e) The Publisher shall receive the summing up of the payments in the currency in which the settlement is made (in their own currency). An example of the settlement table is provided in attachment no. 1 hereto.
f) The Publisher shall issue invoices only in the currency in which a given account is kept.
g) One Publisher may hold more than one account in the same currency only upon receiving prior consent from NS.
§8 NS’s Responsibility
1. NS shall not be held liable for any technical breaks, errors on Advertisers’ websites or erroneous placement of tracking scripts by Advertisers.
2. NS shall not be responsible for any technical breaks, errors on Publishers’ websites or erroneous placement of tracking scripts by Publishers.
3. NS shall not be held liable in the cases when the Advertisers who registered their Affiliate Programme fail to fulfil their obligations in compliance with their Affiliate Programme. In particular, NS shall not be obliged to redress any loss, if the Advertiser for any reason ceases to use the Publisher’s services, withholds, suspends or closes the Affiliate Programme or discontinues co-operation with NS for any other reason.
§9 The Publisher’s Responsibility
1. The Publisher shall be solely and fully responsible for any damages caused to NS, the Advertisers and any third parties resulting from rendering the services by the Publisher under the Agreement in a way which breaches the law, these Regulations, provisions of the Affiliate Programme or the Agreement.
2. The Publisher, by accepting these regulations, represents that any email bases are compiled fully legally and in compliance with legal regulations, and that the Publisher has obtained the required consents to be sent advertising materials from the email addressees.
§10 Agreement’s Term and Termination
1. NS can terminate the Agreement without giving any ground upon a written two-week notice, effective at the end of the calendar month.
2. NS may at any time withhold or close the Affiliate Programme or change its conditions, without the need to pay any damages for this to the Publisher. The conditions applicable in the Affiliate Programme are available in the Affiliate Programme Network after logging in. The Publisher shall be notified of any changes in the conditions of the Affiliate Programme via email to the address stated in the Affiliate Programme Network. The Publisher shall monitor on the current basis the current status of the Affiliate Programme.
3. NS shall have the right to change the Regulations at any time. NS shall notify the Publisher of any changes in the Regulations and make available the changed Regulations via email and on the Platform’s website. Unless the Publisher withdraws within 14 days of the date of publication of the Regulations, the Regulations shall be deemed accepted. If the Publisher does not accept the change as referred to in the preceding sentence, this shall be equivalent to Agreement termination by the Publisher, including also in the part resulting from the Affiliate Programmes in which they participate, with immediate effect. In this case, the Publisher shall promptly cease participating in the Affiliate Programme or the Affiliate Programme Network, including remove all Target Links.
4. The Publisher shall have the right to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time. The Publisher shall cease using the Affiliate Programme Network promptly upon termination of the Agreement and remove all Target Links and Advertising Creations from the Publisher’s Websites.
5. Subject to other provisions under the Regulations, NS shall have the right to terminate the Agreement with the Publisher with immediate effect in any of the following cases:
a) the Publisher has breached provisions of the Agreement, including the Regulations or the Affiliate Programme,
b) the Publisher is involved in illegal activity,
c) it is found out that the Publisher’s Websites contain: illegal, abusive or slanderous contents or contents which are damaging the reputation of third parties, inciting hatred, racism, xenophobia and conflicts between nations, infringe upon copyright, encourage copyright violation, spread any viruses, Trojans or other harmful elements, contents misleading the Users, in particular about the origin of the Target Website, goods or services presented on it, or in any other way,
d) it is found out that the Publisher’s Websites contain links to websites with contents as referred to in letter c) above,
e) when the Publisher is acting inadequately, attempting to generate or generating Artificial Traffic to the Target Websites,
f) other reasonable cases which have not been specified in the Regulations,
g) the Publisher has failed to generate any Traffic for one year.
6. NS shall notify the Publisher of termination of the Agreement via email to the address stated in the Affiliate Programme Network.
§11 Personal Data Processing
1. Cube Group S.A. is the administrator of the Publisher’s personal data.
2. The Publisher agrees that their personal data will be processed by NS as necessary to establish, form the contents, amend and terminate the Agreement, and also to implement the Agreement and settle accounts with the Publisher, i.e.:
a) the Publisher’s name and surname,
b) PESEL (Polish population registration number),
c) registered permanent residence address,
d) correspondence address, if other than the address in letter c) above,
e) email address,
f) NIP (taxpayer’s ID):
g) bank account number.
3. NS may process the Publisher’s operating data, i.e. data which characterise the manner in which the Publisher uses the services provided as part of the Affiliate Programme, such as:
a) the identification markings assigned to the Publisher on the basis of the data referred to in clause 2 above,
b) the identification markings of the telecommunication network terminal or the IT system used by the Publisher,
c) information on the start, end and scope of services used each time as part of the Affiliate Programme,
d) information on services used by the Publisher as part of the Affiliate Programme.
4. When the Publisher no longer uses the services as part of the Affiliate Programme Network, subject to clause 5 below, NS shall not process the personal data as specified in clause 2 above, with the exception of the data which are:
a) necessary to settle the service as part of the Affiliate Programme,
b) necessary to clear up the circumstances of unauthorised use of the services as part of the Affiliate Programme,
c) allowed to be processed under separate acts, including tax acts and the accountancy act.
5. When the Publisher has ceased to use the services as part of the Affiliate Programme, NS will process the Publisher’s email address for an indefinite period.
1. The Publisher shall keep confidential any information provided to the Publisher in connection with the implementation of the Agreement throughout the term of this Agreement and within 24 months of its termination.
2. The Publisher shall redress any damages or costs incurred by NS as a consequence of the Publisher’s inadequate implementation of the Agreement or the Regulations, and in particular in connection with the use of the Affiliate Programme, including technical problems or data loss caused by the Publisher.
3. NS is the owner of all copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property rights, specialist knowledge or any other rights related to the service or software created or ordered by NS necessary to render the services. The Publisher shall not acquire any rights or licences under this Agreement, with the exception of the right to use the Advertising Creations and Target Links in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
4. The Parties mutually represent that they are familiar with the text of these Regulations and enter into the Agreement, intending to honestly comply with all its provisions.
5. Any notifications shall be sent to the Publisher to the email address stated by the Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network.
6. Any notifications from the Publisher, in order to be effective, should be sent from the email address stated by the Publisher in the Affiliate Programme Network.
7. Should any provisions under the Affiliate Programme be contrary to the provisions of these Regulations, the provisions under the Affiliate Programme shall prevail.
8. The Publisher agrees that their company name and logo can be used in the list of clients, letters of reference and any other marketing materials, and later also in financial statements and on NS’s website or in NS’s advertising system.
9. To matters unregulated under this Agreement or the Regulations, in particular provisions of the Polish Civil Code and Act on Services Provided via Electronic Channels shall apply.
10. The Parties shall settle amicably any disputes which may emerge in connection with this Agreement.
11. If the Parties fail to reach a compromise, the dispute shall be resolved by a court of law.
- Table of contractual exchange rates of 26 January 2015.
Publication date: 26 January 2015
|Campaagin currency||Payment for publisher|
|1,00 €||25,00 CZK|
|1,00 €||1,10 USD|
|1,00 €||4,00 zł|
|1,00 zł||0,22 €|
|1,00 zł||0,25 USD|
|1,00 zł||6,00 CZK|
|1,00 CZK||0,035 USD|
|1,00 CZK||0,14 zł|
|1,00 CZK||0,03 €|
|1,00 USD||3,20 zł|
|1,00 USD||0,80 €|
|1,00 USD||21,00 CZK|
|1,00 EUR = 4,00 PLN|
|1,00 USD = 3,20 PLN|
|1,00 CZK = 0,14 PLN|
|1,00 PLN = 0,22 EUR|
|1,00 USD = 0,80 EUR|
|1,00 CZK = 0,03 EUR|
|1,00 EUR = 1,10 USD|
|1,00 PLN = 0,25 USD|
|1,00 CZK = 0,035 USD|
|1,00 EUR = 25,00 CZK|
|1,00 USD = 21,00 CZK|
|1,00 PLN = 6,00 CZK|